Permanent magnet motor 400V. Air volumes up to 32.000m³/h
The necessity to reduce the cost of production and management in the breedings and in the industrial sector has made the adoption of an EFFICIENT VENTILATION SYSTEM WITH LOW ENERGY CONSUMPTION ESSENTIAL. The AFG model is a compact axial fan, strong and resistant to corrosion due to the frame in stain- less steel sheet. The high efficiency impeller is made with airfoil blades in polypropylene reinforced with glass fiber, that are adjustable from standstill (Temperature -10°C / +90°C). The impeller is spliced directly on the motor shaft and has all the security systems.
The electric motor is a synchronous three-phase type with permanent magnets, IP65 protection, complete with “sensorless closed loop” drive software for an excellent control of speed and torque, with open loop and installed at low costs without encoder and accessories.
- Glass Reinforced Polyamide (PAG) (Temperature -40°C / +120°C).
- Model ZN: Galvanized steel frame.
- Model XV: Stainless steel frame painted.
- REDUCED POWER CONSUMPTION (-30%)
- IP65 PROTECTION RATE
- ITALIAN PRODUCT LABELED MADE IN ITALY
- FOUR-YEAR WARRANTY ENGINES LOW-VOLTAGE DIRECTIVE 2006/95/EC – 2006/42/EC
- EMC-DIRECTIVE 2004/108/EC (note EN60204) THIS IS A PRODUCT OF LIMITED AVAILABILITY IN ACCORDANCE WITH IEC 61800-3